Sunday, January 4, 2009




I have a habit of completely ruining things before they even have a chance to really come about. Like that time I cheddar bob'd my way out of this girls number, when she clearly was interested. Women here's a note: It's not always the easiest thing for a man to approach you and ask you for your number. It's us saying "I like you, let me convince you to like me back". You do not, and will not, understand how physically wracking that is.

So back to the topic at hand, I'm standing there charging my phone and this young lady comes by and we begin to chat for a minute. We're not talking about anything extra important. We are not pondering life's complexities. We are not arguing the bailout, we're not talking about Obama's energy plans and whether or not they're feasible.
We're just. Talking.
I unplug my charger and go and eat these fries that weren't really good. They tasted stale and re-heated, but at that moment they were the best things I had eaten. It hits me: I haven't talked to a woman, just had a conversation with one, in forever. The women out here are so...bland. They're either incredibly dull or incredibly dull.
I siced myself. Here's this girl who was just some stranger I was having good conversation with, and now I've put her in a position above the rest of the DMV area women.

Moral of the story, I need to learn how to relax when it comes to you women. Then again, on the same note, you need to be a bit more receptive and kind to those of us who dont approach you with lines like "yo shawty" "ayo liteskinn" "damn baby" and the others. Some of us have sense, and theres no need to reject so harshly just because you're not interested. We do get the hint, but some are just too ignorant or stubborn to accept it.


0 comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter