Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Now Available!

The internet is useful. You can pay your bills online, do your taxes, book a flight, find the nearest hoagie spot, listen to music, watch videos, just about anything. Today I came across a 19 year old Australian girl who is a quadriplegic, and who happens to be selling her virginity on eBay.

"Welcome!

You are bidding on a 19 yr old quadriplegic girl for her VIRGINITY!!!

I may not look much to you but you can did what ever fantasies you have on me!

You will need to pay for a hotel with wheelchair access or make sure your house is accessable!

Don't have to use condoms!

Feel free to e-mail any questions!

Bank Deposit accepted only!

Enjoy!

Thankyou!

Good Luck!"

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I would like to express my distaste for this, but it's clearly her choice. Currently the bid is at $30. Now I'm going to attribute her desperation with her handicap and keep it rollin, pun intended. However I cannot make any excuse for the sicko who thinks thats sexy. Many people have fantasies I may or may not be on par with, but straddling Christina Reeve over there does not add up to me.
What can she possibly do for you? Unless you have a fantasy of fucking a completely lifeless chick, you're gonna be disappointed. In the off chance you do have a fantasy of fucking someone who is completely lifeless, please click the X in the corner and get off my blog, you Ted Bundy, payforpussy, daddytouchedme, necrophiliac.

0 comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter