Friday, November 28, 2008

Po Pimpin.

$125.08 is your available balance as of 11/28/2008

I'm broke, y'all.

I wanted to get many things this "Black Friday". I just...can't. Keep in mind I have to pay rent, and I forgot AGAIN to get my check.

I've decided to get my shit together. Handlin personal business and taking care of the one area of my life that, for the past 8 years, I haven't been able to handle well. Why I didn't decide this sooner, I don't know.


I need some boots, snow is coming. And a Carhartt Jacket. Carhartts are the warmest shits in the world, Craig.



This one here.


I GLUTTONED yesterday, shamelessly. Got it in, the likes of which should be illegal. I had some illy sex with this turkey, and go some head from these mashed potatoes. Green Bean casserole, cranberry sauce, and mac and cheese....

okay I'm about to handle these leftovers. Talkin about this shit is gettin me hungry.



The Watcher - Dr. Dre

0 comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter