Monday, November 24, 2008

Suck me sexy.



Jackie Moon - Love me sexy


Will Ferrell may not be one of the most diverse or superior actors/comedians, but anyone who says the dude isnt funny is a functional retard.


I'm listening to Kanye West - RoboCop from his new album, "808's and Heartbreak". No it's not released yet, but of course I have it. C'mon now, i'm is a n3rD omgnowai. I love the production on this song, though I do sometiems listen to the album and think to myself, "This muhfucka dun lost all his marbles". Even though he's a rapper and he needs to sell albums to be considered successful, there are some things that are more important than another persons view of success. Personally I'm not too sure as to how i feel about the direction he went on this album, but hey.
Sometimes when you're the most genuine you'll find out not a lot of people like you.

0 comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter